Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute
Office of Minority Health
Sickle Cell Disease Toolkit: Social Media & Outreach Resources
(in English and Spanish)
- Registry and Surveillance System for Hemoglobinopathies
- Public Health Research, Epidemiology, & Surveillance for Hemoglobinopathies
- Healthy People 2020
- Cure Sickle Cell Initiative:
- National Academy of Science, Medicine, and Engineering: Addressing Sickle Cell Disease: A Strategic Plan and Blueprint for Action
- American Society of Hematology
American Society of Hematology’s Benign Hematology Curriculum (BHC) is a series of free, web-based videos designed to supplement education in benign hematology for fellows and other clinicians who wish to learn more about the disorder. Each course focuses on a different benign hematology topic, with the goal of providing fellows with an educational resource that might not be available locally.
Community Based Organizations
- Sickle Cell Disease Foundation of California
- Sickle Cell Community Advisory Council of Northern California
- Family Voices
- Sickle Cell Disease Association of America
- Sickle Cell Foundation of Arizona
- Colorado Sickle Cell Association, Inc.
- Sickle Cell Anemia Foundation of Oregon, Inc.
This website is partially supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award totaling $347,436.00. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA, HHS or the U.S. Government.
© 2019 PSCRC. Copyright 2012 – 2019 | PACIFIC SICKLE CELL REGIONAL COLLABORATIVE | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED